Reassign all planned or in-progress workflow tasks from one member to another within the member's page. This enables you to reassign tasks to another member as a member of your team leaves your company, changes roles, or moves to a different team. Planned and in-progress content and initiative assets will be updated along with tasks in workflow templates in settings.
To move a member's tasks to a new member:
- Navigate to the members tab from the top navigation bar of Kapost
- Locate the member that you'd like to move tasks from and check the box next to their name
- Click the Membership Actions menu at the top
- Select reassign Initiatives, Content and Tasks
- Select the new member you'd like to inherit the tasks
- Click Save