Ever wished you could tag initiatives in bulk? Now you can! The team has released an update allowing you to adjust the field tags on initiatives quickly and easily. Here's how you do it:
1. Navigate to the initiative catalog within Studio
2. Select the appropriate initiatives by checking the boxes next to the title of the initiative
3. Choose Bulk Actions >> Add Field Tags
4. Select as many fields and corresponding values as desired
5. Select the optional checkbox to override all current tags for the selected field(s), if necessary. (Selecting this would erase existing tags rather than just adding new.
6. Click Save.
As always if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org