Before you start! Please make sure your SFDC API is turned on and you have access to it.
- The first step is to log into the SFDC instance you wish to connect as the user you wish to connect to.
- Next, return to Kapost. Select App Center from the side navigation bar under the settings cog.
- Scroll down, and click Install More Apps.
- You will be taken to our Apps page. Click on the Salesforce button, and when its profile appears, choose the Kapost instance you'd like to add it to, if necessary. Click Install.
- You will be taken back to your list of distributions. A Salesforce window will appear asking you which features you would like to enable for this connection. It is possible to install multiple SFDC connections with different permissions. To enable the Kapost Salesforce Gallery App choose to Use this user to sync content from Kapost with Salesforce Objects. You may also want to choose to connect to a sandbox if you would like to install and implement the Salesforce Gallery App on a sandbox first.
- After you click connect, a permissions window will pop up. Click allow.