The default calendar view time frame is month and year displaying in the top right corner of the calendar page. The calendar display buttons, listed below the Calendar View drop down menu enable the calendar view to be manipulated in a variety of ways.
- The Today button is used to display the calendar with the current day highlighted, no matter which view (daily, weekly, monthly) is displaying.
- The DAY WEEK MONTH buttons are used to display the calendar with the specified time frame.
- The arrow icons on each side of the Today button are used to alter the calendar view forward or backward based on the current view.
- With MONTH view displaying the greater than symbol will display the next month.
- With WEEK view displaying the greater than symbol will display the next week.
- With DAY view displaying the less than symbol will display the previous day.
- The Today button, and the arrow icons are also listed below the calendar for easy access.
Click the hyperlink to see other helpful documents on the Kapost Calendar.