You have the option to view your Kapost calendar by different date ranges.
The default calendar view timeframe is month and year. The calendar display options are Day, Week, and Month. You can apply filters to your calendar views to further customize your calendar.
- The Today button is used to display the calendar with the current day highlighted, no matter which view (day, week, or month) is displaying.
- The arrow icons on each side of the Today button change the calendar view forward or backward based on the current view.
- In Day view, jump forward or backward one day.
- In Week view, jump forward or backward one week.
- In Month view, jump forward or backward one month.
- Select the Day, Week, or Month button to specify the calendar timeframe you want to view.
Find additional information on the calendar here.