Templates for different types of content can be created from the content types and workflow tab in settings. Configuring Content Types and Workflows includes steps for establishing the content details and the tasks within the workflow.
Begin by hovering over the settings wheel on the left navigation bar. Click Content Types and Workflow. Select Add New Content Type or Select the Pencil Icon for the content type you'd like to modify.
The content details includes defining:
- Display name Name describing the new content type
- Field name Custom post-type for integrations
- Body type Default Kapost body types
- Primary publishing destination Integrations that are already established
- Promotion destination(s) Integrations that are already established
- Allowed publisher(s) Includes role, group, or member name choices
- Custom fields Metadata fields that must already exist in custom field repository
Establishing the workflow can include:
- Identifying task or status names
- Identify Users responsible for tasks
- Identifying start tasks
- Identifying smart deadlines