1. From the left navigation menu select Initiative Types & Templates.
2. Select the Pencil icon on the Initiative type you'd like to edit.
3. Add, delete, or change the order of custom fields from the listing of custom fields.
- To add, select the dropdown menu for the full list or type the title of the custom field. Select the checkbox to add the custom field to the initiative type.
- To delete, select the X to the right of the custom field name.
- To reorder, drag and drop the custom fields.
- Click save after changes are complete.
4. Add, delete, or edit tasks in the Workflow.
- To add a new task, select the New task button, add a task title and other details then click Add.
- To reorder tasks, click and drag the task name to the desired position in the listing
- To edit a task, click the edit (pencil) icon and then make the necessary changes. Click Update when changes are complete.