You can publish from Kapost to a page inside WordPress. Here's how you do it:
- Create a new content type in Kapost. The field name for this content type should be set to be simply "page"
- Write some content for this new content type.
- Publish this content type to Kapost.
- When it's published, this will create a new page inside WordPress.
- You can edit and change the content inside Kapost and then republish that content type to WordPress to update your page.
One important note: You can't push from Kapost to an existing page in WordPress. You must create a new page and then update the page by republishing in Kapost.