Are you an appointed project lead with an Admin role in Kapost? This article will serve as your guide that includes resources related specifically to the setup and configuration of Kapost.
In addition to these resources, we advise that you work with your Customer Success Manager for large-scale setup and configuration of Kapost so they can guide on best practices and your customized needs.
Getting Started: Customizable Kapost User Guide for Studio
Use this guide to leverage Kapost best practices when it comes to Studio setup. Hundreds of best-in-class Kapost customers include the best practice recommendations and guiding tenets in this document.
Configuration How-to Help Articles:
- Settings: Managing Custom Fields
- Settings: Content Types And Workflow Tab
- Settings: Crowdsourcing Tab
- Settings: Saving In Settings - Changing Custom Fields And Workflow
- Settings: General Tab
- Settings: App Center Tab
- Settings: Content Tab
- Settings: File Privacy
- Content Types: Create A New Content Type
- Content Types: Duplicate A Content Or Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Create A New Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Edit An Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Initiative Types And Templates Overview
- Notifications: Notifications Overview And Settings
- Icons: Content And Initiative Type Icons
- Workflows: Smart Deadlines/Smart Tasks
- Bundles: Permissions and Settings
- Integrations: Assign A Primary Destination To A Content Type
- Integrations: Assign A Promotional Destination To A Content Type
- Integrations: Publish Permissions
- SEO: Set Up SEO Analysis
- SSO: Single Sign On
- Advanced Security: Advanced Security Settings
- Users: Understanding User Roles
*Only an Admin user role in Kapost can adjust Settings and configure Kapost. These resources will subsequently only pertain to an Admin.