Are you an appointed project lead with an Admin role in Kapost? This article will serve as your guide that includes resources related specifically to the setup and configuration of Kapost.
In addition to these resources, we advise that you work with your Customer Success Manager for large-scale setup and configuration of Kapost so they can guide on best practices and your customized needs.
Use this document to leverage Kapost best practices when it comes to Studio setup. Hundreds of best-in-class Kapost customers' include the best practice recommendations and guiding tenets in this all encompassing PDF. We advise reviewing this document before diving into the details below.
Configuration How-to Help Articles:
- Settings: Managing Custom Fields
- Settings: Content Types And Workflow Tab
- Settings: Crowdsourcing Tab
- Settings: Saving In Settings - Changing Custom Fields And Workflow
- Settings: General Tab
- Settings: App Center Tab
- Settings: Content Tab
- Settings: File Privacy
- Content Types: Create A New Content Type
- Content Types: Duplicate A Content Or Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Create A New Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Edit An Initiative Type
- Initiatives: Initiative Types And Templates Overview
- Notifications: Notifications Overview And Settings
- Icons: Content And Initiative Type Icons
- Workflows: Smart Deadlines/Smart Tasks
- Integrations: Assign A Primary Destination To A Content Type
- Integrations: Assign A Promotional Destination To A Content Type
- Integrations: Edit Users Allowed To Publish
- SEO: Set Up SEO Analysis
- SSO: Single Sign On
- Advanced Security: Advanced Security Settings
- Users: Understanding User Roles
Once You've Setup Kapost:
Customize and Send this Kapost User Guide
Once you've setup your Kapost instance, we recommend you customize this Kapost User Guide for your team. Please download the document (PDF or Word) then edit all the areas that are customized to your team to produce a company-specific user guide.
*Only an Admin user role in Kapost can adjust Settings and configure Kapost. These resources will subsequently only pertain to an Admin.