Hi Kapost Admins,
Our development team has been hard at work building a new Insights system foundation. While these releases focus primarily on backend updates to support future feature builds, there will be a few notable changes to your Kapost instance.
Here's what to expect:
- Referral data: Referral Data will be more logically represented—first you'll see number of links, then clicking through will provide the total clicks from each referral source, i.e., paid distribution.
- Page views: An updated and more frequent calculation will allow for an increase in the number of page views and other data that we pull into Kapost's Insights.
- Unique page views: Because the unique page views metric is an estimated, unreliable number, it will no longer be displayed in your statistics.
- Twitter: Based on Twitter's updated API, which deprecates the ability to display mentions, we've removed the display for this statistic.
- Rounding Up: Metric numbers will now be rounded up.
You will see these changes reflected in Kapost over the next few weeks. If you have any questions or concerns about these updates, please contact your Customer Success Manager directly.
Enablement and Education Lead