Updated filters for Saved Boards in Insights now allow you to group or segment the content inventory before you begin filtering for your content analysis.
Not only can you now segment in order to see content just for your team, you can also segment by date ranges for robust cohort analysis that better shows the impact of improvements you and your teams make month-to-month or quarter-to-quarter.
Here are the key features to look forward to:
- Time-based content cohorts for analysis with fixed or rolling date ranges
- Segment content across multiple initiatives before filtering and analyzing
- Group content by any standard or custom fields
- Easily copy filter sets from one chart to another
- Apply multiple filters to get the exact segment of content ideal for a chart and board
And of course, advanced analyses can be saved via your Saved Boards in Insights and shared with your writers and designers, managers, and executives as you see fit.
For more information see this help article.